Hello My Name Is
Mrs. Christy Hedrick
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available for conferences: Monday through Friday at 7:30 a.m., 3:00 p.m. or during my planning period. Please call the school at 336-853-8082 or email me to set up an appointment.
Visual Arts Teacher
I am the WDHS Visual Arts teacher. I attended several colleges: DCCC, Sandhills Coummunity College, Fayetteville State University and UNC Greensboro. I received my BS degree in High School English Education from UNCG. I taught English and Journalism classes at West for many years. I went back to school and studied art at High Point University. I now teach the visual arts classes at West.
Schedule for 1st Semester:
1st Period: Art I Beginning
2nd Period: Planning
3rd Period: Art II Intermediate and Proficient
4th Period: Art Beginning
Schedule for 2nd Semester:
1st Period: Planning
2nd Period: Art Proficient and Advanced
3rd Period: Art Beginning
4th Period: Art Intermediate
Minor Grades= 40%
Major Grades= 60%
Class Rules and Expectations:
1. Students are to be in the classroom before the tardy bell rings
2. Students are to show respect to the teacher and others in the classroom. There should be no talking or walking around while the teacher is talking.
3. Students are responsible for keeping the classroom cleaning and cleaning up messes.
4. Students are not to eat in the classroom.
5. Students are to follow all the school rules.