Hello My Name Is...
Physical Education Teacher
Asst. Football Coach
Head Men's Track Coach
Expert in Chinese Multiplication
1st Per. Advanced PE
2nd Per. Planning
3rd Per. Health/ PE
4th Per. Health/ PE
1st Per. Planning
2nd Per. Health/PE
3rd Per. Health/PE
4th Per. Advanced PE
1. Be prepared to dress out Everyday no matter what. Tennis Shoes, athletic wear. NO FLIP FLOPS or BOOTS. Make sure clothing is safe and appropriate, according to student handbook.
2. Participate with a positive attitude.
3. Cell Phones can be used, with ear phones, for music during fitness activities. If it is abused this can change.
4. Safety Procedures: You must be visible at all times. Be alert at all times. If you are going to be out of sight you must have permission from the teacher.
5. Do not have FOOD OR DRINK in Gym or weight room with the exception of water in a resealable container. It will be thrown away.
What Happens if I don't meet expectations?
First Offense: sent to 5A and get a warning.
2nd Offense: sent to 5A and lunch detention.
3rd Offense: Sent to 5A and 2 lunch detentions.
4th Offense: Sent to 5A and ASD.
Monday: Minor Fitness Assessment
Tuesday: Minor Fitness Assessment
Wednesday: Minor Fitness Assessment
Friday: Pacer Fitness Test (Major Assessment)
|| Major Assessments
|Daily Fitness Assessments
|| Minor Assessments
|Daily Health Class Work