Physical Education Teacher/Coach
1st Period (8:00-9:30) Physical Education and Health
2nd Period (9:40-11:10) Conditioning
3rd Period (11:20-12:50) Conditioning
3rd Lunch (12:55-1:15)
4th Period (1:15-2:50) Planning
Contact time 1:15-2:50
1. Dress out Everyday no matter what. Tennis Shoes, athletic wear. NO FLIP FLOPS or BOOTS
2. Participate with a positive attitude.
3. Cell Phones can be used for music during fitness activities. If it is abused this rule can change.
4. Safety Procedures: When outside you must be visible at all times. Be alert at all times.
5. NO FOOD OR DRINK is allowed in Gym or weight room with the exception of water. It will be thrown away.
What Happens if I Break one of
First Offense: sent to 5A and get a warning.
2nd Offense: sent to 5A and lunch detention.
3rd Offense: Sent to 5A and 2 lunch detentions.
4th Offense: Sent to 5A and ASD.
Assessment Schedule: (weather permitting)
Monday: 1 mile (< 7:30 for males, < 8:00 for females =100)
Tuesday: 800 meters (< 3:00 for males, < 3:30 for females = 100)
Wednesday: 400 meters (< 1:15 for males, < 1:30 for females = 100)
Thursday: no physical assessment
Friday: Pacer Fitness Test (Benchmark will be set weekly starting with 30)
· Participation/ Dressing out/ Fitness Test/ Health Assessments: 60%
· Daily Assessments: 40%