1st period - Advanced PE
2nd period - Advanced PE
3rd period - AD Planning
4th period - Planning
1. Dress out Everyday no matter what. Tennis Shoes, athletic wear. NO FLIP FLOPS or BOOTS
2. Participate with a positive attitude.
3. Cell Phones can be used for music during fitness activities. If it is abused this rule can change.
4. Safety Procedures: When outside you must be visible at all times. Be alert at all times.
5. NO FOOD OR DRINK is allowed in Gym or weight room with the exception of water. It will be thrown away.
What Happens if I Break one of
First Offense: sent to 5A and get a warning.
2nd Offense: sent to 5A and lunch detention.
3rd Offense: Sent to 5A and 2 lunch detentions.
4th Offense: Sent to 5A and ASD.
Monday: 1 mile
Tuesday: 800 meters
Wednesday: 400 meters
Thursday: no assessment
Friday: Pacer Test
· Participation/ Dressing out: 60%
· Assessments: 40%