Transcript Requests
If you are a graduate of the most recent graduating class, or you are a current student, you may request a transcript free of charge. To request a transcript, from the West Davidson High School Student Services Department, please email Thomas Baker, student services administrative assistant.  However, if you are a past graduate, there is a fee for all transcripts, and you must access the following site to order a transcript:

For questions regarding transcripts or other student services, please call Student Services at (336) 853-8081.